It has been too long

It has been 157 days since I got home from Spain. It has been 157 days since my last blog post. I miss Spain everyday but I also miss blogging. Coming home and writing about how my day was and the fun or not so fun adventures I had that day made me really appreciate everyday. It made me realize that I can't take my life for granted. I must live the life I was meant to and keep moving forward no matter how hard that seems it may be.


These past 5 months has been a roller coaster ride. Chemistry has been my arch-nemesis, I had my heart broken, I didn't get a promotion I was working towards, I contemplated leaving my job, and I started to doubt myself and the path I know I'm meant to be following. But, I made some great new friends, focused on my well being, dyed my hair purple, pierced my nose, watched a scary movie for the first time in 12 years, and even passed chemistry with a C+!
I've learned that when life goes from fantastic to shitty, you have to keep moving. No matter how small of steps you take, just keep moving. It will get better; I promise. Now, having made it through these past 5 months, I am happier and more confident with myself and my life than I have ever been.

I am ready to get back to sharing my life through this blog. So hello again to anyone who is still here and hello to those who join along the way. Welcome to my crazy life.

No comments

Back to Top