Almost home!

My 9 hour flight from Barcelona to Toronto felt like 2 hours. I met so many great people and talking with them made the flight go by quickly and smoothly.
I'm waiting to board my plane to San Francisco. I am just 7 hours away from seeing my family! I am beyond excited. They are also playing Taylor Swift Christmas music here. I quite like it.
Now that I gave you 101 things I'll miss about Spain here are 9 things I am excited for about coming home.
1. My family and friends: I can't wait to be in the same country with all the people I've missed so much.
2. Chinese food: Self explanatory.
3. My cat: 3 months without cuddles from my cat has been 3 too many.
4. Stars: You can hardly seen any stars in the Barcelona night sky. A night sky full of stars will be a welcoming sight.
5. Star Wars: Again, self explanatory. 
6. Napkins: The napkins here though they do the job, aren't big enough to cover your lap. So if you spill or have crumbs, there is nothing to catch it. 
7. Harry Potter: I have not watched a Harry Potter movie in over 3 months and it's taking a toll on my psyche. I need some magic in my life.
8. Not needing an adapter: I don't know how many times I left the house without my adapter. When it came time to plug in my charger I couldn't because I didn't have my adapter. The struggle will soon be over.
9. Free water: Paying for water when I go out to eat has not been something I've gotten used to. Also, buying a beer is cheaper than buying water at most restaurants. You can see where Spain's priorities lie. (Though I do like their priorities!)

No comments

Back to Top