My Packing is Complete!




After repacking, unpacking, adding, and taking away stuff, it's all done. Being myself, I first packed more shirts than I could possibly need so I took out 6 and now I have a reasonable number of shirts to take with me. All my stuff has fit into 2 suitcases and one small carry on bag. Surprisingly, neither of my suitcases needed to have the extension part opened. Which means, I have room to buy stuff while in Spain and bring it home! In the toiletries department, I have packed enough of the products I use daily (shampoo, body wash, etc.) to get me through the first week. Once in Spain, I will need to buy more along with school supplies (notebooks, paper, pens, etc.). I'll also have to buy laundry detergent. This is the first time I'll be buying this for myself. My mom usually buys it for our household. Well, there is a first time for everything!


I leave in 3 days! Thursday, Friday, and then early Saturday morning I will be getting on a plane for a 5 hour flight to Toronto, Canada. After a 4 hour layover in Toronto, I will get on a plane for an 8.5 hour flight to Barcelona, Spain!!!

I found a flight buddy! Neither of us are taking the group flight and we just happen to have the same flights to Spain. What a kawinkydink!
Side-note: If you are skeptical of "kawinkydink" being an actually word, here is the link to the urban dictionary's definition of the word.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kawinkydink

Anyway, I am beyond excited for this journey to begin. It has been weird not going to back school (or work) with all my friends and family. The feeling is oddly relaxing yet slightly uneasy with no standing plans other than getting my haircut, which I did today. I know you were all wanting to know that :)

No comments

Back to Top